jueves, 13 de octubre de 2011

WELCOME TO "MY FIRST BLOG"

Hi my dear Intermediate A students:

I feel really happy to start this project with you. Writing a blog is an interesting free time activity to learn and enjoy writing compositions in English.
During this semester you will have the opportunity to share your writings with your family and friends and they will see how your skills are improving in this course.

Welcome!!!!


2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. (miss!! i really don´t know how to share my blog!! jajaja i´m sorry xD , so I created my own blog here is the link http://priscilla-ulloa.blogspot.com/
    just in case here it´s the text.. )

    Dear Mom!
    How are you! I´m really excited to travel to New York and Rio de Janeiro!
    I´m going to tell you about my schedule for the week, I think it´s going to be a little tiring, but I definitely love travelling!.
    Ok, on Monday I´m travelling to New York and going to Verazzano Bridge.

    In the afternoon and evening I´m taking pictures in a park.
    On Tuesday I´m going to a business meeting and at night I´m visiting my grandparents.

    Finally on Wednesday I´m travelling to Rio de Janeiro
    and in the afternoon I´m drinking and having a good time with friends.


    On Thursday I´m going to the cinema! to watch Harry Potter´s movie.
    On Friday I´m visiting the dentist and then I´m going cycling near the hotel.
    On Saturday I´m going to the beach and on Sunday I´m surfing on the net and eating in a delicious restaurant!

    With love your daughter,

    Priscilla

    ResponderEliminar