miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2011

Dear mom:
I have to tell you a lot of things. First of all I’m going to Galapagos on Monday
morning ‘cause I’m going to a conference that I told you, it’s really interesting but it’s tiring too, on Tuesday we’re visiting the National Park of Galapagos; there are amazing animals and plants, it’s really beautiful. At night we’re having a closing party it was really fun.




On Wednesday Im having a lot of time with family and friends in Ecuador ‘cause my vacations are near, so I’m having breakfast with my husband and family, then I’m meeting with good friends and then I’m going home and packing for my vacations time.

On Thursday I’m going shopping some things for my trip, at night I’m having dinner with some other friends.

And finally on Friday I’m going to Amsterdam for vacations, that city is a really beautiful place, at night we’re visiting attractive places and it is really cool.


On Saturday we’re going to a Concert at the Concertcebouw at 11:00 am, I don’t like classical music so much but It’s ok, then we’re visiting more attractive places like the wáter fountains that place is in the center of the city it’s really nice.


On Sunday we’re going shopping and I’m buying a lot of gifts, I’m buying you a perfume that smells really good, I hope you like it.
Then in the afternoon unfortunetaly we’re p acking and getting ready to come back to
Ecuador.
I have to see you to tell you more.

I miss you, Love
Betty Alava

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario