Dear Mom
On Monday I'm having breackfast in New York and at 12 o'clock. I'm having a picnic lunch in the park with my friends. At 3 o'clock i'm visiting the Statue of Liberty on the next day on tuesday i'm going to the Gym. At 2 o'clock I'm visiting my grandfather. At 8 o'clock I'm going to the Ricky Martin concert. On the next day on Wednesday I'm going to the F.A.O Schwartz with my nephew. At 12 o'clock I'm having a picnic lunch with my father. At 9 o'clock I'm going to the cinema with my boyfriend. On the next day on thursday I'm visiting the Zoo with my brothers I'm going to Wall Street. On Friday I'm meeting at the Chanel. At 9 o'clock I'm visiting the "Louis Yuitton" is a wonderful place. On the next day on Saturday in the morning. I'm going on a bus tour arond the city . On the cast day I'm going shopping. In the night I'm having dinner with my father and brothers.
atte
Cindy Pita

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario