viernes, 14 de octubre de 2011

A week in Paris

Dear Family.

In this week I'm having the next activities:

On the first day I'm travelling to Paris and I'm eating Pasta at one o'clock p.m. And I'm visiting The Eiffel Tower at 2:30 p.m. and finally I'm retuning to the hotel.


The next day I'm having French Breakfast. After I'm visiting museum.

On Wednesday I'm visiting our parentrs and at 3 o'clock I'm visiting The Peace Hotel.

 

On Thurday in the morning I'm travelling by train and in the night I'm going to the festival at seven o'clock.

On Friday I'm going Shopping at Giorgio Armani and in the night I'm going to the party with new friends.

On Saturday in the morning taking a ride on carrige. On Sunday I'm returning to Ecuador at 9 o'clock a.m.

Well, take care family

Bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario